Simultaneous Interpretation Equipment
For optimum performance, conference interpreters require high-quality sound conditions.
Conference Interpreters require a soundproof booth and specialized technical equipment to perform their work. When renting equipment, here are a few points to keep in mind:
- Rent the complete sound system, including: microphones, headphones, consoles, receivers, amplifiers, transmitters from one provider. This will guarantee technical compatibility and good quality sound.
- Provide the technical company with a detailed overview of your meeting, including: room size, layout, meeting style, number of participants, etc. Your supplier will then be able to advise you on the type of system (i.e. infra-red, wireless, etc.) as well as the number and type of microphones and receivers you will require.
- Request that a technician be in the meeting room at all times.
- Make sure the booths comply with ISO standards 2603 and 4043 in terms of size, sound-proofing, ventilation, visibility, etc.
- Ensure that the booth is positioned in such a way that the interpreters have an unimpeded view of the speakers and the screens.
ICI will be happy to put you in touch will a reputable equipment company. Contact us for more information.
What our clients have to say
Thank you for the outstanding interpretation services that you provided for the FIFA Women's World Cup 2015...
We would highly recommend ICI to anyone requiring top-level, professional conference interpretation...
I would recommend ICI to anyone who is in need of translation services. Very clear, easy to understand, best company yet...